I highly encourageall of you to watch this; it is a Ugandan community-based response to much of the Kony 2012 campaign that seeks to explain the profound need for forgiveness and a nonviolent resolution to the conflict with the LRA.
Personally, i have had the immense blessing, privilege, and honor to meet and speak with almost everyone interviewed in this film. Each encounter has reinvigorated my commitment to a life of nonviolence as much as it has awed me to the power of human resilience.
- standsonthings reblogged this from lizziemcmizzie and added:
- standsonthings likes this
- vanillabiscottie likes this
- invisiblechildren-appstate likes this
- cellarghosts likes this
- mimisaurus likes this
- lizziemcmizzie posted this